Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Peterson Wellness Center

Here are some digital comps I did for a company here in Logan called Peterson Wellness Center. Every freelance job is a new learning experience. I learned a little patience with this job. Ha! The client is an awesome guy and very easy to work with. The problem was that I was too lax in pushing to finish the site and he was even more lax... So, things didn't get done nearly as fast as they should have. Totally my fault.

A little insight, the company is a homeopathic treatment center. For those of you who have a strong distaste for doctors, this is the place for you! Ha! Anyway, the client ended using the purple and pink comps at the bottom. I've never been a fan of purple but those were the company colors... couldn't do much to change it... even though I tried.

You can check out the final website at www.petersonwellnesscenter.com


























































Last set: Very subtle changes




























No comments:

Post a Comment