Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yellowstone

So, I took this trip to Island Park/Yellowstone for a family reunion this summer. Here are couple pictures from that trip.

My Grandpa used to drive tour buses like this through Yellowstone. I tried so many times to get a picture without someone in the picture but it was impossible. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised because it was July 4th. I then edited the picture to look like an old Lomo photograph.













I spent quite awhile in Yellowstone and only ended up with this one picture that I actually liked. This is Morning Glory. I had to take a total of 12 pictures to end of with this HDR pic.











This was a little fishing pond close to our cabin in Island Park.





Here is my Grandpa. Him and I see nothing eye to eye when it comes to politics, but damnit, I have nothing but great love and respect for him.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics in your last few posts! really eye catching, nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what camera did you use to capture the images for the morning glory HDR? i'm heading up there the first of september with my DSLR and i'm getting pretty jazzed.

    also, a test for you: USHAATW! GAGAHHH!

    ReplyDelete