Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Crossing the Finish Line with Photography

Well, I'm FINALLY done with this semester! And what a kick in the pants it has been! So, my final photo project was originally based on songs by Thrice but then I added 2 Jack Johnson songs... definitely a lot of contrast between the 2. For those of you who know Steve-You'll enjoy these pics. Well, here's what I turned in-

Thrice - All That's Left



















Thrice - Artist In The Ambulance



















Thrice - Identity Crisis










Jack Johnson - It's All Understood















Thrice - Melting Point of Wax



















Thrice - The Red Death



















Thrice - See You In the Shallows












Jack Johnson - Sitting, Waiting, Wishing




Thrice - So Strange I Remember You



















Thrice - To Awake and Avenge the Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment