Sunday, January 10, 2010

Forget Louis Louis Vuitton

Who needs Louis Vuitton when you've got Kory Fenton! Ok, that was a little cheezy but there is a purpose. Our final project for Brand ID was to develop our own clothing company and do the branding for it- letterhead, envelopcarde, clothing tags, business s... etc. Well, I can't put everything on here yet because my final is still hanging in the hallway up on campus but I figured I'd post my logo. I'll post a picture of my other stuff when I get it back next week. Side note- I am super stoked for school to start tomorrow! I hate how type doesn't convey sarcasm.














UPDATED 2/21 - Fenton Clothing Business Package

So, I finally got my projects back from last semester. Here are some of my pictures from this project. I am pretty upset because I had this really awesome metal tag that my friend made at his machine shop and it fell off of my presentation board on my way home and I have no idea where it's at. That was the best part of all of this! Oh well.

WORK LETTERHEAD/ENVELOPE
































BUSINESS CARD





































MINI CLOTHING BAGS


















No comments:

Post a Comment