Thursday, October 29, 2009

I've lost that branding feeling...

So, I haven't updated very much from my Brand ID class... so here we go-

This first picture is the end result of a logo that we had to design for a fake Greek restaurant called Mythos.




















This next logo is for the new department (?) for this grant that was given to USU. It's called IDIAS and they are designing educational games/simulations. This project taught me a very valuable lesson--some people just don't know what the hell they want. This project was so frustrating because the guy in charge had no idea what he actually wanted. To make a long story short, NONE of the logos designed for the project "solved the issue." Here's what I came up with. The first one is the one I turned in but the second one is my revised version. I like both for different reasons.































Last but not least--my most recent project. This time we're designing a logo for the new art studio on campus that's in FAV 102. Naturally, it's called Studio 102. This logo is still "in the works" but here's what I've got so far.
















UPDATED 1/10/10

Here's what I finished with on my Studio 102 project.














No comments:

Post a Comment