Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm SO Stacked!

When my good buddy, Adam Brown, came to me and told me he was starting a pancake business (Stacked Pancakes), I had to laugh. That crazy Adam Brown and his shenanigans! However, it sounds like things are going well and I wish him the very best luck! He's a stand up guy. In fact, GO TO THE FARMER'S MARKET IN LOGAN TO CHECK OUT HIS SWEET PANCAKES! Every Saturday- it is bound to rock your face off.

Anywho, he came to me asking for a logo design. Being a huge fan of pancakes, I graciously accepted. How often do you get to design a pancake logo? That's what I thought.

Here are some comps and below is the final product.






































Interesting side note- Because of this logo I was asked to speak to a class at Steven's Henegar College about my design process. It was a cool experience and I hope the teacher didn't say, "Disregard everything he just said," when I left the class room.

No comments:

Post a Comment